When you visit this website, the connection data of the provider and service operator are saved, as is common practice. Personal data is only collected with your knowledge and consent and never passed on to third parties without your consent. The use of my contact data published here by third parties to send unsolicited advertising and information material is hereby expressly prohibited.
1. The protection of your personal data is very important to us. We therefore process your data exclusively on the basis of the legal provisions (GDPR, TKG 2003). In this data protection information we inform you about the most important aspects of data processing within the scope of our website / our offer.
2. If you contact us using the form on the website or by e-mail, your data will be saved for six months for the purpose of processing the request and in the event of follow-up questions. We will not pass on this data without your consent.
3. We would like to point out that for the purpose of a simpler shopping process and for later contract processing, the web shop operator saves the IP data of the connection holder, as well as the name, address and credit card number [...] of the buyer.
4. In addition, the following data is also stored with us for the purpose of contract processing: model number, color, number of orders, size. The data you provide is required to fulfill the contract or to carry out pre-contractual measures. Without this data, we cannot conclude the contract with you. A data transfer to third parties does not take place, with the exception of the transfer of the credit card data to the processing bank / payment service provider for the purpose of debiting the purchase price, to the transport company / shipping company commissioned by us to deliver the goods and to our tax advisor to fulfill our tax obligations.
5. After the purchase process has been canceled, the data stored by us will be deleted. In the event of a contract being concluded, all data from the contractual relationship will be stored until the tax retention period (7 years) expires. The data name, address, purchased goods and date of purchase are also stored until the end of product liability (10 years). The data processing takes place on the basis of the legal provisions of § 96 Paragraph 3 TKG as well as Art 6 Paragraph 1 lit a (consent) and / or lit b (necessary to fulfill the contract) of the GDPR.
6. Our website uses so-called cookies. These are small text files that are stored on your device using the browser. They do no harm.
8. If you do not want this, you can set up your browser so that it informs you about the setting of cookies and you only allow this in individual cases.
9. The functionality of our website may be restricted when cookies are deactivated.
10. Our website uses functions of web analysis services. Cookies are used for this purpose, which enable your users to analyze the use of the website. The information generated in this way is transferred to the provider's server and stored there.
11. You can prevent this by setting up your browser so that no cookies are saved.
12. We have concluded a corresponding contract data processing contract with the provider.
13. Data processing is carried out on the basis of the legal provisions of Section 96 (3) TKG and Art 6 (1) lit a (consent) and / or f (legitimate interest) of the GDPR.
14. Our concern within the meaning of the GDPR (legitimate interest) is the improvement of our offer and our website. Since the privacy of our users is important to us, the user data is pseudonymized.
15. The user data is stored for a period of 24 months.
16. You have the option of subscribing to our newsletter via our website. For this we need your email address and your declaration that you agree to receive the newsletter.
17. In order to provide you with targeted information, we also collect and process voluntarily provided information about your name.
18. You can cancel your subscription to the newsletter at any time. Please send your cancellation to the following e-mail address: email@example.com or use the button at the end of the newsletter to unsubscribe. We will then immediately delete your data in connection with the newsletter dispatch.
19. In principle, you have the rights to information, correction, deletion, restriction, data portability, revocation and objection. If you believe that the processing of your data violates data protection law or your data protection claims have otherwise been violated, you can complain to the supervisory authority. In Germany, this is the data protection authority.
You can reach us using the following contact details:
Joachim Werner Bussmann
IMAX Consulting GmbH
Use of Google Analytics
21. This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. If IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. The full IP address will only be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and abbreviated there in exceptional cases. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with other services related to website activity and internet usage. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent. You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by Google by downloading the browser plug-in available under the following link and install: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
Use of Facebook plugins
Use of Instagram plugins.
23. Functions of the Instagram service are integrated on our website. These functions are offered by Instagram Inc., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA, 94025, USA. If you are logged into your Instagram account, you can link the content of our pages to your Instagram profile by clicking the Instagram button. This allows Instagram to associate your visit to our website with your user account. We would like to point out that, as the provider of the website, we have no knowledge of the content of the data transmitted or of how it is used by Instagram.
Use of the information collected:
In addition to the uses described above, the information you provide will be used in accordance with the applicable Google data protection regulations (https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de). Google may publish summarized statistics about the +1 activities of the users or pass them on to users and partners, such as publishers, advertisers or connected websites.